Wednesday 11 January 2017

                                            WAR ZONE


    It was day one in the war zone.  Today was Search and Destroy.  It was me against five enemies.  If I defuse the bomb I would get a clutch medal.  There were three enemies right in front of me and I triple shot them.  There were only two enemies left, I looked in front and behind.  Which way? Both of the enemies were on top of a house.   They wouldn't be distracted for long, so I fired another flash bomb at them and dashed away from the scene behind me.  Without thinking I flung a flash bomb at them, and while they were in shock I defused the bomb.  I threw another flash bomb so it would give me time to throw smoke bombs so I can get out of the war zone.           

3 comments:

  1. -The plural for enemy is enemies not enemy's

    - Change: " I threw another flash bomb so it would give me time to throw smoke bombs so I can get out of the war zone. " to " They wouldn't be distracted for long, so I fired another flash bomb at them and dashed away from the scene behind me."

    -change ". I threw a flash bomb and hurt the enemy’s. While they were flashed, I defused the bomb." to "Without thinking I flung a flash bomb at them, and while they were in shock I defused the bomb,"

    ReplyDelete
  2. instead of i triple shot them you should put i triple killed them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your entry this week. I think you've done a great job this week. Your story is exciting and very descriptive. You've some some great vocabulary and used the prompt really well.
    Great writing this week.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin Ireland

    ReplyDelete